Search Details

Word: professor (lookup in dictionary) (lookup stats)
Dates: during 1910-1919
Sort By: most recent first (reverse)


Usage:

...Relation of the College to the Student." This is the special topic which the Board of Overseers will consider at the Stated and Special Two Days' Meeting which is being held today and tomorrow. In addition to the Student Council, the Dean, the Assistant Deans, the Regent, the Professor of Hygiene, the Secretary of the Committee on the Choice of Electives, and the Chairman of the Athletic Association will be called into conference...

Author: NO WRITER ATTRIBUTED | Title: MEET WITH STUDENT COUNCIL | 5/12/1919 | See Source »

...each were also awarded as follows: R. E. Eckstein '20, "Joan of Arc," by Quincy; V. A. Kramer '18 ocC., extracts from a speech of President Wilson on the League of Nations; E. B. Schwults '19, "The Monroe Doctrine." The judges were Dean Fenn, of the Divinity School; Professor J. H. Beale '82; Professor J. L. Lowes, Gr. '03, and Mr. John Moores...

Author: NO WRITER ATTRIBUTED | Title: Rouner and Packard Awarded First Boylston Elocution Prizes | 5/12/1919 | See Source »

...Reverend J. Winthrop Platner, Andover Professor of Ecclesiastical History will conduct morning prayers today in Appleton Chapel at 8.45 o'clock: The service will close promptly at 9 o'clock in order to allow students to reach their classes at that hour...

Author: NO WRITER ATTRIBUTED | Title: Morning Prayers | 5/10/1919 | See Source »

...Reverend J. Winthrop Planter, Andover Professor of Ecclesiastical History will conduct morning prayers today and tomorrow in Appleton Chapel at 8.45 o'clock. The service will close promptly at 9 o'clock in order to allow students to reach their classes at that hour...

Author: NO WRITER ATTRIBUTED | Title: Morning Prayers | 5/9/1919 | See Source »

Yesterday morning, the executive departments of the Engineering School formerly located in the Geological Museum were transferred to Pierce Hall, which was recently vacated by the Naval Radio School. Professor J. H. Hughes, head of the Department of Engineering Sciences now has his offices in Room 223 in Pierce Hall. Work on the building is going forward rapidly, many alterations being necessary for the new purpose to which it will be put. Classes will not be held there for the present, but will remain in the Geological Museum until the work is further completed. It is hoped to hold...

Author: NO WRITER ATTRIBUTED | Title: U.S.N.R.S. GIVES PIERCE HALL OVER TO ENGINEER SCHOOL | 5/9/1919 | See Source »

Previous | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | Next